Many tourists in abroad use bank cards for withdraw cash. Of course, in most cases it is comfortable and safe .
But, not everyone know that this can also involve some risks, for example skimming, when a special device copies data from a tape, hidden cameras near the keyboard, special overlays on the keyboard of an ATM, tries to remember pin code, etc.
In the end, scammers can spy PIN code and can snatch cash on receipt from ATM and run away.
In order to avoid such troubles, we recommend:
1. Do not withdraw money from ATMs located in open areas, on the streets, in small shops. It is the best to withdraw money from bank branches. This is even better if the ATM "swallow" your card - you will have a chance to return it with the help of the bank's employees. It is also important that as a rule in banks they have a ССTV and security.
2. Do not write down PIN code on a piece of paper better remember it. If you can not remember - write it to your phone using Notepad or Google keep, just do not write that it's a PIN code.
3.In the telephone contacts be sure to write down a telephone number of bank that issued a card. In case of loss - you can lock it in a few minutes and prevent serious losses
4. Plug connection with SMS notification of operations. At least you will know in time that the data of your card is stolen and unauthorized operations are conducted on it.
5.Do not show the card to anyone and do not provide secret PIN and CVV / CVC code on the back of the card. Remember that to access your account even without a PIN code it is enough to have a picture of the card and the code on the back of the card.
6. When are you entering the PIN code, cover the keyboard with your hand
7. If the ATM did not give out the money the first time - do not try to re-operate the operation - better look for another ATM.
These and other advices will help you to rest without hassle and trouble.
- Цена: 0 Тг.